Conference Registration Information
AFTER you have read the following instructions, please click the Register for Conference link to register.Instructions:
- By registering for the conference, you agree that your registration information may be shared with our sponsors.
- You will need to pay $300 registration fee unless you are an invited speaker. For NYU and NYU Poly students, registration fee is $200. Registration for the conference includes the Scientific program, abstract book, daily coffee breaks, lunches and the Welcome Reception. All fees associated with the conference, registration, housing and dinner are refundable if you cancel before May 27, 2013.
- Please choose the type of accommodation you would like if you are staying at NYU accommodation:
- Quad suite: Each suite has 2 rooms with 2 twin beds. We have 4 suites and 16 spaces in total. The cost is $53 per bed per night.
- Double room: Each suite has 2 rooms and each room only accommodates one guest. We have 14 suites and 28 spaces in total. The cost is $80 per bed per night.
- Gala dinner is $100 for conference attendees and free for invited speakers. The cost is $195 for each additional guest. Please see below for details.
- Please pay the total amount to the conference
- If you plan to present a poster at the meeting, please also submit the poster title plus a 150-word abstract.
Click here to register.
Gala Dinner InformationBateaux New York
- Dinner Schedule: Friday, June 28, 2013, Board 6:30 pm • Cruise 7:00 to 10:00 pm*
- Location: Bateaux New York is docked in Manhattan at Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, on West 23rd Street.
- Attire: Collared shirts for gentlemen (jackets requested). For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- Cruise Route: We cruise the Hudson and East Rivers past the skyscrapers of Manhattan including the Empire State Building. You will see the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the site of the World Trade Center, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island and the Colgate Clock. Of course, the highlight of our cruise is the Statue of Liberty, one of the most celebrated landmarks in the world.